Saturday 19 August 2017

SHORT INTERMISSION

Compelled by a few social obligations,
Pressurized by some work situations
Humbly you wished a short intermission,
To our sweet exchange of emotions.

The need was unavoidably important,
Or else you did not wish a detachment,
Even for a period of a blink of an eye,
From your humble pal and docile devotee.

My innocent eyes bleed, lovelorn heart flutters,
When the silent sobbing of your core,
Reaches and resonates my eager ears,
From under the heavy stone of rupture.

My nights became lengthy and sleepless,
Days turned relentlessly disgusting and restless,
Carrying my soulless body on their shoulders,
With the immortal spirit of our sweet amour.

If you asked me to climb a hill from its steep side,
Or wished an anhydrous fasting for the same period,
Or ordered me to trace your hairpin from an ocean floor,
I could certainly fulfill your demands with ease and pleasure.

But you demanded more than what I can spare,
Wished my heart and lungs to function without air,
Wanted a lamp to remain away from her flame,
Requested the sun to take a refuge of gloom.

Never mind, I am in love and it’s no fun or jest,
Nothing is unaffordable in love for your affectionate,
I grant you leave, enjoy your time and feel free,
Tears are mine, I send smiles for thee.

Detachment cannot lessen my passion,
Rather, the flow will deepen in this separation.
I know, it is just a short intermission and not a termination,
A colorless patch of the painting of our vivid sweet emotions.

My interests, my entity and my smiles are secondary for me,
What I give you is more vital for me than what I take from thee.
Even if you are out of my sight, you dwell in my verses, my nerves,
As mine is not a physical attachment, it is eremite-love.




1 comment:

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...