Tuesday 1 August 2017

MY MIGRATED BIRDIE

My birdie felt some lacuna in my affection,
Visualized stubbornness in my attitude, distrust in my eyes,
For which she abandoned the coziness of my cottage,
And migrated into the vast sky.

The storm of desertion shattered me,
My peace got drifted away in the flood of my own eyes.
Restlessly I searched her charming face among the flying birds,
In the vast stretch of the enemy sky.

When I failed to spot her or hear her flapping,
The pain of separation vanished out of my brain,
Multifarious strange thoughts took its place,
I became nervous with frightful apprehensions.

Unusual twittering sounds of birds from the far sky,
Reminded me of her jolly gullible character,
I trembled out of the horror of unseen threats to her,
From the stalking instincts and swindle of predators.

When devilish dark clouds surrounded the blue sky,
And the wind wickedly uprooted the green leaves,
My heartbeats grew to bursting proportions,
With the botheration of her well-being and happiness.

I began to pray god for her safety,
“Oh, Almighty, take care of my sweet adoration,
For me, for the sake of love in your greatness,
Keep her safe, happy and flourishing under your protection.”

I pleaded my migrated goddess of love,
“Forgive your adorer; come back to him whenever you wish,
My love-laden heart is anxiously waiting for thee,
Be free to enjoy your days with me as you please”.





No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...