Wednesday 18 March 2020

DEVOTION FOR HIM

Innumerable huddles would come,
in this path of devotion.
People I trust would deceive,
and desert without any reason,
strangers would try to impress me,
pretend to be my own.
some would try to prove my right,
to be wrong and defame me.

To be very honest,
the creator of such situations,
is the one I am devoted to.
He would poise new  tests every day,
in order to examine the intent and pureness,
of my love towards Him.
He would try to know,
whether I am shaken
with such changed situation or not.

I am not keen in blaming
you or anyone for all that happens,
because you and others are only mediums,
and the director behind the happenings is He.

 Now its my turn, my role,
to stay stable, remain bold and move on.
The reflection of moon comes clear,
on a stagnant and clean water body,
the same way He loves to ascend,
on a firm and clear heart.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...