Monday 2 March 2015

BE IT FOR YOU

Wondering over,

The pain you go through
,
Each day,each hour, each minute

Praying and crying for His grace,

Desiring and expecting Miracle,

As you know this


To be the only way


To reach a sound solution.(1)


My pain, it is too small

,
Too negligible a problem


It seems to me to be


A routine encounter


Like many other disposes


Of human life.(2)


Pondering over the two things


I prefered to forget


About me and began


To pray earnestly


With the whole of my heart and soul


For you the best of my friends.


As I know well of it

,
That a selfless pray will come true


And would never


Be ignored by HIM(3).

No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...