Thursday 26 March 2015

KICK IT OR KEEP IT

How silly I am,
Have given you my heart
Even being unaware of
Who and how you are.
Do not blame me of this
Not blaming or cursing you either
Its all my fate and destiny.
On each move of my pen
On each verse of my poem
Its you my queen and none but you.
Each word you spoke
And each song you sing for me
Echoed in my mind
All these day and night.
You and your pains
Made me forget my own
I prayed for only yours,
As duty of being your king.
I had given you all
Nothing more with me
Except these few words
And the sweet memory of you.
I had played my turn
Now the ball is in your court
Kick it or keep it its up to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...