Friday 6 March 2015

THE STORM

In this long eventful night
Cloud roaring and blasting,
With sparkling of lightening,
Its storm dancing outside
Untimed, unseasonal blowing.(1)

Wind knocking outside my door violently
Wishing  to be mixed up with
The storm playing within my mind
On being deserted by thee.(2)
I am sitting silently in this closed room,
My fate is also sealed like this room,
Pen dancing over paper Irrationally at its will
Depicting the condition of my mind
While tears dropping and effacing the writings.(3)
Do not know what will stop first
The storm outside the room
Or the rain drops of my eyes on your call,
Or the vibration of my heart,
Would come to its final halt.(4)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...