Sunday 29 March 2015

YOU LEFT ME

Silence over here,Pin drop
From the day you departed
From my city and my life
But not from my heart,
Switching off my smile
Locking up my eloquent tongue.
Definitely there are
People here around me
Trying but failing
To make me smile,
Wishing to listen
Sweet words of me,
But the lock inside
My heart is not responding
You Let Me
To their sincere efforts.
I do not wish to tell them the facts,
That you hold the keys
And gone away from here
Never to get back
To open the lock
And make me smile
And talk heart-fully again.
Its not your fault
To leave me this way,
I know your job here was over
And you went away
Hesitantly,unwillingly and forcefully,
Covering your face in both hands,
While tear drops were rolling down 
From between your fingers.
Not also your mistake
To take away the keys
To my happiness and smile
I have in fact
Handed it over to you
And refused to take it back.
Who is to be blamed now
Neither me nor you or anyone
Known or unknown to us
Should be blamed
For the mishap
In my life and off course
I know in yours.
The time, circumstances and destiny
All of them are culprits
Of making conspiracy
Against my heart and yours
Hang them or pardon them
The choice is yours.








No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...