Tuesday 24 March 2015

I LOVE A STAR

I love  a star !

Must be stunning !
Yes she is a star
Lighted with her own light.
And  I am a dwarf
Unjustified love, silly move ,
May be but it is true.
What can I do ?
Can not help my heart
It would not obey me,  I sway,
Involve in a long argument
With my mind and wisdom.
They tried a lot to convince
But it never bowed near them.
"Should I show a mirror,
 You can never reach her
In this life and she neither
Would get down to see you
Then how is this practical
That you love her, you fool,
Think over it again in cool,
Forget about that star
She is not made for you."
 "That thinking stuff is yours,
I am heart no mind nor wisdom,
 Where I bend ,I bend
 Once and once for all."
 "For love I need belief and trust,
 I have it,I have it deep in me."
Description: https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiG41vQWRR3XlpyEMhxXwtsaE6yg2LOtvp17KTpyki37g7XEjesZY0WWIZ9GWNzdWjqe4M9YRpL0m9MLg0-IOt7QLYjJc6inRFJcanfQns18_U_pRbw2Uh5iShLxGdAut2AtsHLuaz1FMs/s1600/love1.jpg 


Then you just want to be
Rejected un-granted and dejected
For she would not ever say "yes"
And she might have her Sun
Will laugh at you tiny fellow."
May be but I would not ever
Say her of my love
Will be happy and contend with the smile
That she gave me from her sky,
And she can not stop me do that
Love her from so far,
Do not wish to be called a broken heart."
“She wont ever deprive me,
From my share of light,
And my share of smile as well,
But I wont ever cry in love,                           
For my tear may harm her,  
When I love how can I cause harm,
Rather I can take pain myself
And my sorrow within,
Send only smile for her,             
For I want her to smile,
May be not for me”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...