Thursday 5 March 2015

I HAVE NO REVERSE GEAR

Let the whole world open
Before me to see
But I am thy knew
Only interested in thee.(1)
Blame me of in sin
Of loving her who do not belong to me
For thy must know love never obeys
Any argument,justification or compulsion.(2)
Tell the sun to rise from west,
Its possible with a change in rotation,
But my heart will never rotate back,
As yours did and stopped seeing me.(3)
May this happen for thee,
That thy a woman can get back,
To where thy started sending me signals of love,
Opening thine heart and showing my place in it.(4)
But for me not possible at all,
For my mind is like a river,
On reaching the ocean of thine love,
Will never get back to its origin.(5)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...