Tuesday 3 March 2015

FIRST LOVE

Yes, I loved one once

With the whole of my heart out


Her who never loved me


As she persistently pretend to be.


When I got to know


My world was over and


So was lost my dream,


But for her no love lost.


My love the new born baby


Dead and buried under


Two decades and a half, but cries


Out of its tomb and wets my eyes.


In this let hour of night


I should not give her time


And think about her and past


But mind fails to rule over heart.


And now that one knocks the door.


Of my heart that is closed so tight


With some light, lights of hope

 
To love and live for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...