Thursday 2 June 2016

THE LOVE MESSENGER

You get angry with me,
Each time I talk to
How can we talk then ?
If you persist and we won't speak
How can we love ?
And fulfill the desire 
That in our heart we have?
In appeasing and convincing 
Days months will past
We will grow old
And pass away from  earth,
Without making love and having fun,
A fruitless life and charmless existing
It would become for both you and me.
From so far away
How can I sooth your heart ?
All by myself, I  think a lot over it
Throughout the sleepless night,
Invented a way to come out of this plight !
In the morning I call for,
The Wind to deliver the things,
For me as it only can reach thee.
I plead him to meet and touch your feet
Mildly coolly just for me
And request you for me humbly to spit out the anger,
That arouse last evening because of me.
Now that when you call me
"Anger has past with that night ,I sway
Now no obstruction on our Love's way"
I bow my head in thanks near the Wind.
"I am obliged my dear love messenger."I said.




No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...