Friday 3 June 2016

CONFUSION

You enthralled me with your grandeur, flamboyant personality and erotic eyes,
I bowed near your lovely expression, genuine approach and adored you,
You to acknowledged my feelings and reciprocated them without hesitation,
And we began to share and care our emotions and passions, tears and smiles.

But at times you behave as if I am a stranger or alien and you smell a threat from me,
Repudiate to recognize my words, digest my adjectives as if you don't know my language,
Want to impose some pre-perceived, preconceived notions in our relationship,
Wish to wire fence of irrelevant terms and conditions in love around ourselves.

Pradipta thinks you are immature, ignorant and thus confused in matters of love,
Maybe some fear,doubt, misconceptions creep into your mind,
Your woman ego, hatred for male chauvinism and superiority complex,
Stories of relationship related horrible incidents puts you back in your shell.

Fear, doubt, secrecy, cautiousness, calculations do not accompany love,
Harming, hurting, anger, violence are not characteristics of this great feelings,
Persons in love may have two physical identities but must have one mental unit, 
Hence shun chauvinism of any sorts, complex of any quality, ego of any magnitude.

My butterfly Pooja, you desire to fly around the whole garden as earlier,
Dance and play with the dancing flowers of all colors and textures,
But you should know most of the vases, the plants, the flowers in this garden,
Are artificial, moreover there might be flytrap plants waiting for an innocent you.

Love should not be compared  to the battle field of chess though,
You must know, we both are stranded in situation of mental stalemate,
In this game of chess or of love no moves left for both of us to go out and roam,
I will never spare my queen to stay in a game of love or chess, I would better resign! 

When the pretty feelings called love dominates our hearts, posses us,
It undermines the rest other petty things and reign over them at its will,
The cloud of confusion evaporates paving way for a clear sky of eternal ecstasy,
Leaving no room even for a needle to penetrate between the two souls. 
            

No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...