Monday 13 June 2016

TRUE TO YOU

You get ready to go away,
Giving no time to speak my heart out.
It always happens,
That you go away,
Showing an excuse,
Of work, hunger or of shower,
Many of them are with you ,
In your store "I am busy"  a new one,
To come out before I complete my words ,
Interrupting our love talk.
But I never mind them,
You are mine and why should I mind ?
The whole life is ahead,
To talk play and love,
For us the most devoted pairs of love.
I do not ever get exhaust,
Any time talking to you,
Through out  the night,
Sleepless without a blink in my eyes,
My tongue never get tired,
Or bored in sharing my heart with you.
You are the best person I meet,
I regard,love and worship
May be you do not know that,
But God knows I am true and honest to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...