Monday 20 June 2016

ASYLUM

            I lost in the wilderness of her deep blue eyes,
                In her sweet, humble words of affection,
   Who when heard this says,"No, no its not me, don't blame me,
           I did nothing to to grip you in my enchantment."

    "Hey, who blames you? Only a foe blames and we are friends,
      Acquisition by no means has any place in a good friendship,
         You need to know the facts and I don't know to hide."

           She refuted,"Is it true, do you really..............."

       "Facts can only be right or wrong, never false or fake,
   I may be wrong, but my confession is true like my heartbeat, 
           Bright like sunlight, transparent like morning air."

         She paused for a moment and replied, "Lo, behold!
               But why did you do that? It is silly man!
           You want to cage a free birdie of the open air?
          Confine a bee to the charm of a particular flower?"

      "It's not done, rather happened the strong feelings for you,
      I know I am helpless, but its no silly to worship someone,
      You are no bee or a birdie, rather a love-thirsty soul as me,
       My heart is no cage, nor a flower, its rather a decent home,
               For your homeless, restless but beautiful heart,
                A soothing, pleasant, safe and secured asylum."  

2 comments:

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...