Monday 13 June 2016

YOUR OCEAN

  Oh! lovely onshore onlooker of my spectacle, come, be a part of me,
Enjoy the excitement and fun that I designed and kept in my store for thee.
       
     I am the Ocean, a store of sensation, thrill, fun and pleasure,
    All mental stuffs that everyone on earth crave for from life for sure.
  
Your covetous glance exposes your passion for my grandeur, my appeal;
Your vows to ride over my tide,desire to enjoy the awesome pleasure of a sail.
  
   I sense the urge in you to reach me, indulge in me, dissolve in my dream,
     The appetite in you to play in my green-heart, douse in my foam.

 You are scared of indeterminate probabilities, imaginary risk of a dip,
    Which are causing your hesitation, forbidding you from a leap.

You should never fear or worry, I am your kingdom and you are the ruler here,
   Be the master of your mood, play and sing as you please, as you desire.

 I smell a trepidation in you of desertion from the land and social associations,
 As well as feel your soft corners for the earthly abundant in your possession.

     You need to relinquish these fascinations and obligations from your mind,
        That you unwillingly nurtured for the dry land and the hot sand.

          There are beyond doubt galore, glamour on the shore,
          But of bricks, metals, machines, victuals and of papers.

          They may satisfy your physical and material essentials,
     But are incapable and insufficient to meet the thirst of your soul.

Sincerely and seriously, I am determined to satisfy and fulfill all your desires,
       Those you want and expect from me for your life and pleasure.

    Oh, beautiful, bountiful princess of the earth, my adorable sweetheart,
      I most desire and you most deserve to be glad, satisfied and perfect.    

3 comments:

  1. Being a true nature lover, you've got to know how this made me feel. Pure elation. The trees, skies, stars, mountains, and oceans play such a significant role in uplifting our spirit and enhancing the quality of our lives. It's beautiful. It's truly like magic. Beautifully expressed write!

    ReplyDelete

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...