Wednesday 18 November 2015

A RELIGION

My religion, the one showed to me by my parents,
And the one  that I saw  in my periphery,
When each knowledge was shared to me,
When the whole world was introduced to me,
When the blank hard disk of my brain was fed ,
With the files of informations and guidelines,
When the way suitable for my life was taught,
I learned to follow a belief that called my religion.

I forgot to ask Him, His name ,
God, Allah, Buddha,  Krishna or anything else,
He too forgot to tell me His name,
I forgot how He looked  like,
When He sent me to this earth,
Hence I regard all the beliefs, religions as equals,
And never get in to silly duals like some of them,
"Mine one is better, mine one is greater."

I know my span of life is too small, 
And I am ignorant and unwise enough,
To reach to any conclusion myself,
To assess His greatness and vastness,
Then who am I to say what is right and what is wrong ?
And argue over it or try to impose my judgement ?
May be they who fight for it do not know Him well,
Or may be they do not really believe Him at all.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...