Wednesday 18 November 2015

LOVE ALL

The earth is my home,the sky is my roof ,
All of them my fellow human beings,
Irrespective of colour, religion and nationality,
Despite being different in their food habits, costume ,life style,
Are my brothers and sisters, so I love them all.

The colours of  skin, food habits, costumes, life style ?
Depend up on the geography and nativity of the man,
Hence it is unwise to get  into any duals for these difference,
And unsettle  peace and destabilize process of life of others
And is undoubtedly an insult to God who created us all.

Nationality, its artificial lines we drew,
For the convenience of the society,
And as per certain geographical compulsions,
But the vibration of our heart, reaction of our emotions,
Are equal and not different by any means at all. 

Religion, I got to know of my parents,
And too from the society I live in,
They said this is the shape of God, I believed,
These are the ways to worship and trust, I did that,
They suggested a way and I followed them.

I forgot to ask Him who He is,  did you ask ?
He forgot to tell me His name, did He tell you ?
If one says yes, then is he/she not lying ?
All of you got it from home, just like me,
And too from the holy books we trust and care to read.

Unconfined to any I go through them all,
The holy books of knowledge that were available,
They teach us one and the same thing to all,
Love for our brethren, care of His creation,
Living as per conscience, respecting other's emotions. 

Life is too short to love and live in peace,
Do not understand when some find time to be in fight,
Neither God nor holy books advocate violence,
Its ignorance of  and distrust  on Him that opens this way,
A door to hell, away from God, away from  heaven.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...