Saturday 21 November 2015

GOD WILL BACK US

I can not recall who He was,
I forgot to ask Him, His name,
He may be God, Jesus, Allah, Krishna,
Buddha, Mahabir or He can be anyone else
My eyes were closed, when He sent me to this earth,
Hence I did not see how He looked like,
People call Him in different  names,
So I call Him in one of them.

But I can recall Him comforting me,
From crying for being deserted from Him,
Or on the fear of getting in to the sufferings of life,
He consoled me with soft, sweet but clear words,
"My son, go and carry out your job,
Of spreading love unbiased among all of them,
Remember me when you are happy or in pain,
I will always be with you as you are from me."

"Can I see you father every evening, every morning ?
Will you guide me in carrying out my daily deals ?
Will you show me the difference between the right and the wrong ?
Will you keep me in virtue, away from vice ?"
"No, not that way but I will follow you like your shadow,
To take your own judgement I am making you wise,
To choose between the right and the wrong I give you conscience,
It will be up to you to remain my boy or go otherwise."

"Then I will be alone father, on that vast earth,
Crying blood each day fighting alone with vice."
"You not feel lonely my son, I have some arrangements for you,
There will be some people loving and living with you,
They will be yours but not yours as well,
Many people on the earth will not be connected to you,
They will not be yours but treat them as yours as well,
Think and do good indiscriminately for them all."

"Do not be a cause to harm anyone on earth,
Back him who seek your help if you can,
As per your capacity ,support people in strain,
If you live with a great heart you will be counted as a man,
Till you be with the truth, honesty and love,
Peace,non-violence and universal brotherhood,
Tolerance, patience and serve the mankind,
You will feel my presence behind you, all through out your life."

"But if you go otherwise on to greediness,
Selfishness, vanity and discrimination,
Misuse your power, position and might,
To oppress the weaker with money and muscle,
Heartlessly deal with people and situations,
I afraid you will go away from me,
Will dwell in sorrow, suffering and misery,
None but you will be responsible for that"
                                      

1 comment:

  1. Sir, one thing I must say that you all poem incomparable occurs. on special thing is that a surpasses one, vocabulary, are made. like these poem very amazing & amp; extremely important persona effect. fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...