Monday 30 November 2015

YOU, ME AND WE.

You
How could your, " I can't live without you",
Be transferred in to, "Who are you ?"
I was stranded, stunned and confused,
Disbelieving my ears I paused and hushed.
Your "My king", "My Love", "My life" and "My Heaven"
Echoed repeatedly in my ear and drove me insane.
And all the sweet adjectives you used in past for me,
Fainted and vanished for a while, when I heard thee,
Words from one's tongue and bullets from a gun
Neither can get back to their origin nor can be forgotten..
Me
As per my definition of love, its blind,
A feeling for you spontaneous from my heart not from mind.
Terms and conditions are irrational,
And irrelevant in love when its pure and factual.
No pause and ponder about the out come,
No calculations or consideration of pros and cons.
Once it take off, no landing hence no retake,
No room for misunderstanding or mistake.
Hardship or pleasure  should be shared between us,
You taking care of my emotions and I yours.
You
You got back and begged pardon the next morning for that fault,
Humbly, honestly, and repentantly while crying a lot.
Me
You are my sweetheart though a bit capricious and coquettish, 
And my love for you overpowered my anger and anguish.
Hence I forgave you assuming it to be involuntary,
And erased your wrong words of my memory.
We
Even though our definition of love differ,
We are and will always remain together.
It should not be I-Mine or You-Your,
It should only be We, Us and Our.
As we are two physical entity but one mental unit,
A single soul in two bodies, you should remember it..

No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...