Thursday 22 December 2016

THE GRIEF 1

The cloud of grief from my sky won’t ever disappear,
Because your aloofness and my loneliness won’t ever end.
I won’t ever deviate from the path of love,
And you won’t ever shift from your childish convictions.

There won’t be an end to my unsuccessful efforts,
To marginalize the grief of your exit in my own way.

Glasses and alcohol would continue to congregate,
And produce a dragon in me each evening,
Eating away my body from within gradually,
The way my obsession for you devours my soul.

 I am a small man but honest and straightforward,
Devoted to you, stubborn in my vows and selfless in love.

My pious devotion will restrain me from embarrassing you,
The human in me would prefer to burn within than to trouble you.
Hence, I won’t inform you of my misery anymore,
And put a human in you, if any, in concern or sorrow.

1 comment:

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...