Friday 9 December 2016

UNMOVED

Gallons of water flowed in the Ganges,
Ever since, you forgot the way of my home.
Seedlings you saw planted on the roadside,
When you visited me last,
Have grown into big trees,
Changed the landscape
But I believe you will still locate my home,
With ease.
                                                
                                           Beards, mustaches throng carelessly on my face,
Making me a laughingstock,
Even at times a matter of fear,
 Among the children of the colony.
Tension and age
Draw lines on my forehead,
Faded the glow of my body,
Making me look older than my age,
But I know you would recognize me,
On the first sight.
                                                         
                                                 Despite the physical transformations
Of the things, my dear,
The loving heart underneath by bosom
Remained unchanged and yours.
 Your name echoes
In the surroundings when I hum,
The flair of my rhymes,
Emits your flavor with due affection,

I am still there where you left me,
Unaffected, unmoved internally by the time,
Carrying you in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...