Thursday 15 December 2016

Pearl

How far you can block your ears,
To the sincere cry of my selfless affection?
How long you can keep your eyes off,
From my honest and innocent love-laden face?
Even severe penance of the sage Vishvamitra,
Was broken successfully by the devotion of Menaka,
Today or tomorrow, your hard shell will open up for me,
With the soft blow of my perseverance and passion for you.
And the pearl of your beautiful heart will be mine.

But I am not Menaka, who came to seduce and divert you,
From the way of your penance, aspirations and growth.
Rather, I would remain a companion, an inspiration,
For you on your glorious voyage, splendid mission.
I am not that jewel smith who takes away the pearl
To enrich himself, breaks it for his own happiness,
Rather, I will keep it safe wrapped in the silken cloth,
Of my affection and care all my life,
In the treasury of my heart with much respect,
And will never allow the smoke and dirt of sorrow
To reach and hurt you or tarnish your worth.

Sincerely yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...