Saturday 17 December 2016

ZOMBIE

I was in a deathlike suspended animation,
Having no goal, no ambition of my own.
You re-awake and resurrect me,
To laugh and play with thee.
Zombify me by injecting the powders of adoration
And deep passion for you into my stream.

Being your zombie, I live only for you,
Smile, cry, run, fly, walk, and stop at your hint.
Having no independent thought process,
I use your brain to think, verse to sing,
Wait all day, whole night for your words to obey,
Catch instantly the rare messages you convey.

If you feel, I am now of no use for thee,
Take it away, the air you inserted in me,
But do not play hide and seek with me,
Do not testify my loyalty, it’s solely for thee.
Because I am not a fun, I am your creation, your zombie.

1 comment:

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...