Monday 5 December 2016

IN YOUR ABSENCE

In your absence;
My sight becomes blurry,
 As a cataract of despair hovers over my vision.

Thoughts and emotions are scattered,
Shattering a poet in me to shape a captivating creation.

Words come out discordant like lunatic’s dialogue,
 Disabling me to thread a garland of verse worthy of you.

The bristles of the brush of my expertise abrades,
Forbidding me from painting your portrait on the canvas.

Ink from the pen of my imagination dries up,
Incapacitating my sagacity to carve a few lines in your invocation.

Nothing else can give me peace, happiness and creativity,
As I am buried in your thought,magnitude and devotion  .

It is not just difficult, but an impossible task for me,
To imagine about the journey of life,
In your absence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...