Wednesday 14 December 2016

GARLAND

Being the empress of my heart,
When you ride the crown of my thoughts,
My closed eyes visualize the glow of your pretty face,
Mind reflects your gracious personality,
Soul sinks in pleasant dreams.

I robotically sit-down with my pen,
To knit a garland of verse to befit your neck,
With the needle of my novice creativity,
Over the thread of my intense devotion,
Using all my prudence, patience and time.

Keeping in view your likes and dislikes,
I pick the flowers of words very cautiously,
From the garden of my bosom,
Place each of them very judiciously,
According to their colors and essence,

Affectionately I pick a few pearls from your verses,
With the two fingers of my wisdom and artistry,
Spray the scent of my inventiveness while knitting,
With a view to humbly acknowledge my adoration,
Towards you and the grandeur of your creation.

Whether the world read me or not,
I never bother about that,
But when you grace a glance on the garland,
Touch it gently with affection,
Deliver a beam of smile in return,
I feel excited and rewarded,
Get the worth of my penmanship.

1 comment:

  1. Most beautifully knitted verse .....lovely imagery.

    ReplyDelete

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...