Tuesday 13 December 2016

I DO NOT WRITE POEMS

I don’t own a drop from the ocean of knowledge,
Occupy an inch in the world of literature,
But when you, my muse,
My goddess of love appear, before my mind’s eye,
A thousand waves of emotions,
Dash on the coast of my soul,
Vibrate my enchanted heart,
Words spontaneously ooze out of my pen,
Scatter irrelevantly and incoherently on the paper,
Your kind soul calls it poem.

You name it poem,
Because the truth in my words,
The depth of my innocent devotion,
Ripple your emotions,
Synchronize with your feelings,
Generate the melody called love in your heart,
Inspire you to write for me, your muse.

I really don’t write poems.

3 comments:

  1. Your words are the only things that ocean of knowledge contains, my friend..you don't need to write poems.. you breath poems...spontaneously is in your pen, sir... I don't know what you mean by you don't own... Your kind words make the readers thrill... Make them know what poetry is... Beautiful creater you are....

    ReplyDelete

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...