Thursday 9 March 2017

The Ganges of my life 2

You are the ever-worshiped Ganges of my life,
On whose charity, mercy and blessings, I survive.

You water my barren land, bless it with varied vegetation
 Make it worth living; give my life a meaningful direction.

Your sandy riverbed is my courtyard, perennial flow my path
Riverbank my home, air blows from your surface my breath.

Your flow fulfills my thirst, products satisfy my yearn,
Your babble fetch me music, bringing my life to perfection.

I worship you; Let the world blame me a panegyrist,
I do not bow before another heaven; regard me as an atheist.

2 comments:

  1. Panegyrist? - Tina grabs dictionary, one second. hmmm

    ahhh orator or public speaker ie. voice in the wildness
    truth be told, as you always do, you are truly a panegyrist!

    All empowering LOVE expressed thru your fingertiops


    Water is not only a necessity, it IS the origin of all living things, through the natural evolution of HIS creation, Our Mother, the Earth (Whom HE so Loved ...).

    ReplyDelete

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...