Saturday 25 March 2017

The Ganges of my life 5

Now your bank is crowded and you are excited for the growth,
To my pleasure, the flow of my Ganges is increasing its width.

Amidst thrill, you forget your lone devotee, his emotions, tears,
Overwhelmed by the adulation, fun and laughter of new comers.

You prefer to go away from him who honestly worship thee,
 Ever since, you have been a small brook at the Gangotri.

You forget him, who constructs temples at your shores,
To systematize caring and respecting of your source.

Riding on the wheel of time, you will find an ocean one day,
That will intend to gulp your pious water and block your way.

Frightened by its furious roar, sensing a loss of your individuality,
You will make a vain effort to retreat with all your capacity.

Our honeymoon period will come to your consideration,
Then you will gauge perfectly the depth of my devotion.

You will curse yourself for the injustice you did with me,
But the stretch of your sight will not be able to trace me.

No one ever recovers the past era or the drained water,
Time will swallow up my existence, the ocean your blubber.

I am negligible, diminutive do not bother about me,
But you are my great Ganges, how can I forget thee? 

1 comment:

  1. very skilled

    You are graciously pragmatic and have been blessed with many talents. Writing's definitely one of them!

    thank you for sharing your incredible pieces, I look forward to reading many more

    ReplyDelete

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...