Sunday 12 March 2017

The Ganges of my life 4


I do not fret for the fury of flood in my domain,
That devastates at times my peaceful habitation,
Its rain of hurt emotions liable and not your core,
I know my Ganges; trust her humble composure.

I cannot see the reflection of my face in your run,
Dirt of misunderstanding is posing the obstruction,
I do not blame you for the turbidity of your content,
I am wrong somewhere and a blameworthy culprit.

How can I tolerate a single dust particle in your pour?
Can I bear anyone saying my Ganges to be impure?
I wish to see the divinity in all over your person,
Therefore, I lend my honest efforts to make you shine.

Don’t take it for grant as overpowering and intervention,
 These words don’t exist in the book of true devotion.
You are not an ordinary river of insignificant value for me,
Descended from heaven, my sanctimonious Ganges is thee.

I will do whatsoever will be beneficial for your glory,
Expect from you the pure and pious morph of Gangotri
Desire the same purity, lucidity all during your path,
Hold you in my heart as long as I am on the earth.

2 comments:

  1. spiritually moving a true wordsmith


    That person must be amazing

    GOD bless you in your efforts

    May HE open her eyes to the gift before her,

    and her ears to the outpourings of your heart


    ReplyDelete

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...