Saturday 11 March 2017

The Ganges of my life 3

You, the Ganges of my life, are a so dignified entity,
 That my words are incompetent to narrate thee.

I do not know how to describe your beneficence,
And to do justice to your greatness and excellence. 

Tortured by the trickery behavior of the world,
When I feel humiliated, my innocent heart bleeds.

I rush to you, spread myself on your sand clueless,
Your sympathetic heart realizes my grievance.

Your core becomes turbulent in my untold concern,
Wish to console me; reach me with your undulation.

You whisper in my ear with your airy tone of the wind,
Soothe me being my own; instigate vibration in my chords.

I spring up jubilant with self-confidence and new vigor
To combat with ease every fiercest battle I encounter.

Tell me why I should not adore and respect you this much,
Tell me why my heart should not be sensitive to your touch.

Better, you take an assessment of my truths, my emotions,
I trust, rely on your compassion, honesty and discretion.

2 comments:

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...