Tuesday 7 March 2017

The Ganges of my life

                                                 You are the holy Ganges of my life,
At whose blissful and resourceful bank I thrive.

Your merciful flow wipes the dirt of my person,
Purifies me, gives my life a desired perfection.

You irrigate and nurture my literary creations
With your enriched, caring and witty run.

The lullabies from your soft and melodious tone,
Lure me to ecstasy in their elegant fascination.

I fish my satisfaction, peace and pleasure,
From your generous, warm, amiable nature.

I am a boat on your wave, a fish in your water,
For me, life without you is an impractical matter.

Constellations are the witnesses of my adoration,
For your flow, your grandeur and your person.

I am indebted to you for all those happiness you share,
Believe and hope to stay blessed as this forever.


1 comment:

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...