Monday 26 June 2017

I WILL CONTINUE TO LIVE

For me, life is no more a pleasant expedition,
It’s a blazing and writhe in the fire of isolation.
It is not just a sad tour in the time’s hopeless patches,
Rather, it is an empty wandering among the endless wilderness.

I had gulped this nectar of love on my own,
Why to blame you, if it turned poison in your desertion?
I initiated this journey through the heaven of devotion,
Why to curse you, if it turned a crawling through the hell in our separation?

I know, living without you or imagination of a life away from thee,
Is an absurd, unscrupulous and sinful act for a true adorer as me.
I do not wish to live anymore; but I too am not an escapist or a coward,
Nor I do have any right to terminate this glorious gift of god.

Imposition of a forceful exit on oneself is a crime against God and His proposals,
I am not that man to do blasphemy in any situation by insulting His wills.
I will not let god feel ashamed of bringing me to this earth,
Rather I will accept His blessings, my sufferings and prove my worth.

Be it a walk through the hell of solitude or swallow of the poison of torment,
I will deliver positives to you and absorb the negatives in the black-hole my heart.
I take an oath, to keep this lamp of love in my heart burning in every situation.
As I have enough courage, strong will power to walk on this track all alone.

I will continue to live and love you; call me a crazy lover,
                              Glorify the divinity of love and you my sweetheart; as your worshiper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...