Monday 19 June 2017

BEFORE I SAID, “I LOVE YOU”

Before I said, “I love you”,
You occupied my core as owner of a unique and compassionate spirit,
A sense of deep respect for your gracious personality surfaced in my heart.

Before I declared, “I love you”,
I began to trust every alphabet you uttered,
Cared and carried out your wishes words per words.

That very day,
I took a tough but bold resolution,
To back forever your choices, preferences and decisions.

I gave a task to myself,
To take care of your dignity and emotions,
Even at the cost of my pleasure and sentiments.

I vowed to do,
All that I can do within my capabilities,
To promote your fame, name, glory and qualities.

I decided to give,
Everything that will make you smile,
Grow and prosper as a person in your chosen style.

 Then I confessed, that “I love you”,
And handed you over my sincere and sensitive heart,
Along with the destiny of its happiness and discomforts.

Now I give you the words,
That I will prove the divinity of my feelings for you,
And I was not trivial or joking when I said, “I love you”,




1 comment:

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...