Friday 2 June 2017

RETUN BACK

Tell the earth to stop rotating around the sun,
Firstly, because I do not want the summer to give way to the rain,
As the showers would burn my dissolute core,
More drastically than the blaze of the summer.

Secondly, I prefer to feel the same burning in my body ever,
As my interior is suffering from after your departure.

Thirdly, when the peacock of my lovelorn heart
Would begin a courtship dance in the rain’s advent,
Your, heart his peahen will not be there to drink his tears,
And rescue him from his cry for union, I fear.

My moon, if the earth does not pay heed to your request,
Then pray God to split apart the earth under my feet,
And care to bury me live in it as I am buried in your soul,
Without you, I won’t mind whether I am under or above the soil.

Or else come back in my sky with all your glamour,
Illuminate my life and eliminate the darkness of my core.
Bring the rhythm of the rhymes I sing for thee,
And dance with all your heart in synchronization with me.


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so very much for your encouragement Lopamudra Mishraji

      Delete

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...