Thursday 29 June 2017

STUN ME

Oh Nightingale, my sweetheart!
Thine melodious endeavors are not reaching my ears,
Thine unique feathers are away from my sight,
My atmosphere is odorless without thine scent.
Never before, you were so silent, so absent,
I am feeling orphaned without thine presence.

My ears are habituated of thine romantic lines,
Those persuade my pen to sing in thine admiration.
My eyes are acquainted of thine dances,
Those become excited witnessing thine heavenly feats.
My nostrils are prone to thine fragrance,
That fills my brain with fresh ideas for artistic drifts.

Why you deserted my sky?
Am I wrong somewhere?
Did I commit an offence?
Is that offence if any, unforgettable and unforgivable?
Even if it is so, then can you not forgive me one last time?
Do I not deserve one great consideration?

Believe me; I never did any mistake knowingly,
I cannot do that to my lone adorer intentionally.
My trust on thee have never been shaken,
My passion for thine songs are never lessen.
My devotion for thee is pure, pious and rich in truthfulness,
As far as my knowledge goes, my worship is spotless.

I wait anxiously and hopefully thine way.
Stun me with thine gracious reappearance in my sky,


2 comments:

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...