Friday 2 June 2017

My Gratification

                                       For my gratification, tell the sun to not to come to the blue,
As I don’t want the lights of a luminaries other than you,
Also, I do not believe anyone else is capable enough,
To drive away the gloom of my inner stuff.

 Tell the moon to stop sharing its silver drops,
As they pierce my lovelorn soul with their cruel touch,
The soul that misses the reflection of your kind gleam,
Cannot be satisfied by any other celestial beam.

 Tell the monsoon not to rise from the sea,
I fear its presence might aggravate my misery.
The raindrops, the cool breeze are the opponents,
To my grief stricken soul, affection hungry heart.

Things related to love, happiness, smile or light,
Fun, merry making, entertainment or delight,
Are unacceptable, useless and poison for me,
When the one I wish to share them is not with me.

The absence of anything or anyone does not matter for me,
What matters most for me is to be or not to be with thee.
I nurture you in me, closing my doors for the rest of the creation,
If you feel this truth, come to me for my gratification.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...