Tuesday 6 June 2017

I Wish

I wish you to adorn the apogee of the sky,
Of successful people like a polestar,
So that when people raise their eyes up,
Your face be the first to catch their attention.

I wish for you a safe flying zone,
A sky as high as heaven, but of your own,
In which you fly high and handsome,
And people talk of your galore and fame.

When people take your name,
Let their hands fold in veneration.
When they hear your contribution to the civilization,
Let their heads bow in admiration.

 I wish people to talk not different in your absence,
As they dare to speak of you in your presence,
You make your picture such apparent,
With truthfulness, humbleness and sweetness in your actions.

 A selfless benediction often raises eyebrows,
But you know me and my feelings for thee,
It’s a sincere desire of an affectionate heart,
Of your often misunderstood write-mate.

In this egocentric world may you or anyone,
Try to find a motive, behind my selfless wish,
But in my dictionary of friendship and feelings,
It is the definition of pure and pious adoration.

2 comments:

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...