Friday 8 June 2018

THE EARTH: AN INN


The earth is the inn,
 Into which I walk in,
 For a brief stay as a traveler,
 For some countable years.

From where I come,
To pass this short vacation,
 After completion where to go,
 I do not know.

But I am certain of one truth,
That I will have to go away from this earth,
 The way many like me come, stay,
 And willingly or unwillingly went away.

When I painted the period,
Of my stay in this world,
On a canvas representing time infinite,
 It becomes a dot invisible to my naked eye.

 The earth’s life being a day,
 A spark of lightning is my stay,
When to do so many things I feel confused.
 During this brief and unpredictable period.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...