Thursday 7 June 2018

YOUR CALLOUSNESS


The air appears motionless,
The sky looks colorless,
The birds in the sky seem hanging
 And not flying,
People on the road
Appear in statue mode,
 Without any indication
Of their motion.

It seems as if to augment my torment,
 The ocean forgets to generate waves,
And has became silent.  

When my eyes,
Roll around the whole nature,
It looks as if someone painted,
 A portrait on a canvas.

In the neighborhood,
 A loudspeaker is playing a love-song,
 But surprisingly,
 I am not feeling excited in its theme,
 My tongue is not repeating its rhyme,
 My heart is not vibrating with its lines,
My head is not moving with its rhythm.

 You were gone,
Without caring my emotions,
Without giving me an intimation,
 About the time of your return.  

When the thought of your callousness,
 And your innocent face,
 Shadowed my core,
My eyes become blinded with tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...