Saturday 9 June 2018

YOU ARE GREAT

Every now and then,
You appear in my psyche,
 As a dazzling star,
Jolt my inner being,
Revamp my thought,
And lighten my wisdom.

The enchanting pleasure,
Of your invisible presence,
Removes the gloom,
Of ignorance, fear, disbelieve,
From my tiny heart,
And boost me to live,
For truth and divinity.

Before your bodiless being,
 I open up like a book,
So that you can read me,
 Cry like a child,
So that you console me,
Smile like a blooming flower,
So that you can smell my aroma .

I do not know,
How I could pay you back,
For all that you had given me,
Hence I bow again and again
 Before your gracious persona.

1 comment:

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...