Wednesday 13 June 2018

YOUR COYNESS


Our hearts are intertwined,
Lives knotted in a sweet bond,
Still we don’t have romantic chat,
As your tongue doesn’t openly depict,
The vibration of your in-love heart.

I know, coyness is the reason,
Behind your such hesitation,
And to your pleasure my woman
I am not worry; rather I love your reason,
Because it is a precious figuration,
 Of a decent and proud Indian woman.

Moreover, a sweet feelings is not dependent,
 Upon words, rather actions are its lieutenants,
 I understand everything from your sleepy eyes,
 From your deep breaths, trembling voice,
And too from the beauty of your romantic verses.


1 comment:

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...