Monday 13 May 2019

Care and concern

A devilish silence reign between us,
As we reside different parts of the globe,
And all the means of communication are destroyed.

The news of a devil called cyclone "Fani",
 Dancing on your region causing havoc
 Came to me through air.

Some pictures of devastation,
I saw in the television screen
Put my concerned soul in immense turbulence.

Dread pictures concerning your condition,
Began dancing in my imagination,
Spoiling the peace of my mind.

Not that I was worried as we didn't talk,
I was only keen to know that you are safe,
And everything fine in your life.

I closed my eyes, folded my palms,
Mutely began a prayer, God be pity on you,
Keep you away from any trouble.

For me, care and concern,
This much is love,
Even without having lives not intertwined.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...