Thursday 29 August 2019

FEELINGS AND VERSES


1
I, at times feel it difficult
to utter every feelings of my heart,
that wishes flow out.

Then I sit down;
draw a sheet of paper,
to paint those untold inner noises,
with my pen.

My feelings begin to flow,
like a flooding river,
synchronizing with the salty fluid,
of my eyes.

The combination, 
takes the shape of a verse
2
Human actions can be cunning,
and even hypocrite,
due to their servitude to certain obligations,
to certain social bondage,

But  verses,
they never obey  any barricade,
never regard any restriction,
as they are the free birdies
of the sky called heart.


So when feelings and tears,
 take the shape of verses,
they expose every  happenings of the heart,
honestly.
They are the fearless and truthful messengers
 of emotions, vibrations, tears and laughter.



No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...