Wednesday 28 August 2019

Your growth and reputation matters

Whenever my  words hurt you,
Pierce your soul,
They in fact kill mine,
With double intensity.

Do you wonder how?
Do not be surprised,
Its because you are in my soul,
As an inseparable vibration of my vein,     
An indistinguishable breath of my heart.

May one question rise in your heart,
Then why do I use such words those hurt.

I wanted the gold in you to become purified,
So I burn you in fire,
I wanted the aroma in you to spread,
 In the atmosphere so I opened the bottle.

Parents often scold their children,
Don't they love them?
No, its only love that persuade them,
To do so.
I want your growth, reputation,
Its up to understand or misunderstand me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...