Tuesday 15 October 2019

You deserve more than what I give.

You deserve more than what I give.


We had differences, arguments,
bickering, disaffection, separation,
reunion, more arguments, heartburn.

These were the truth
of the  serpentine path,
on which our friendship goes.

But do you know one pleasant thing,
 about our seemingly turbulent,
and actually calm friendship?

Whatsoever positives I get,
you were always the sole giver,
Whatsoever successes I achieve,
she is you who is behind them.

Without any favor,
or intention to appreciate you,
I admit, from the core of my heart,
that you deserve my applaud,
my respect, my affection.
You deserve more than what I give.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...