Saturday 30 May 2015

YOU WITHDRAW

Make me understand how you succeed,
To withdraw yourself after loving me ?
May be you had just said "I love you" casually,
But never knew the real meaning of the term love,
And its value, ethics and the glory it bears from ages.
May be for you love meant to gain something,
Physical and material calculations,
Without seeing the probabilities of such gains you left,
But for me its a divine gift,a soul food,
Which is all about giving without expectations.
Hence it will be in my heart for you,
With or without your presence in my life.
Now let me know the art of hurting,
Someone you once said to have loved,
Shown a sweet dream of going together,
Till the end of life and never,
Be away from him ever.
Does love rely on whims,
May be yours does, but not mine,
That which I have once committed,
Will never be able to omit,
I being a human being.
I believe in God and will have to reply Him,
Of what I have done here as He sent me to earth,
But you be assured,I will not complain Him of you
As in all circumstances I will continue to love you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...