Monday 25 July 2016

IN THE GARDEN-1

Little while after the sunset I entered the moonlit-flooded garden,
On being dejected from the run of life I wanted to have a suspension.
Pooja was basking in the milky moon-light under the star-studded sky,
Appearing to be heedless she was crooning in sotto-voice and closed eye.
Momentarily she was stopping and gazing eagerly towards the blue,
Understandably, she was expecting arrival of an angel for her rescue.
Dragging crosses in the air she was displaying her resentment,
Reflected all over her body the turbulence in which her soul was in that moment,
As her dreamed prince was delaying to land on the stage for her contentment.

Mesmerized by her melodious and touching song I stood dumb for long there,
In fact I had never witnessed such a marvelous confluence of beauty and art before.
Struggle of life had overpowered my appetite for songs and art those days,
Hearing from a beautiful woman as her was more privilege than opportunity for me.
Raised by the raging of her incredible prettiness and unique tone,
A novice as Pradipta began to buzz and tap his feet on earth in rhythm.

I did not really understand which one lured me, took me in her fascination,
Loping pooja, her sweet tone, the song she was singing or all of them in unison.
Obviously, she was lost in her reverie and I was losing my head to her,
Veil of the bushes vanished automatically and unintentionally I got involved.
Eventually her melancholic song got replaced by a romantic melody of the duo,
Young hearts of ours began to swallow the nectar of love in each other's lap.
Our life started to take a new adventurous leap that evening in mute mutual consent,
Ultimately,I got someone to think, care, love and worship for the rest of my life.   

2 comments:

  1. Very beautiful, Pradipta! You write moments of love and admiration so beautifully. Very romantic and honorable write!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet fragrance of romance emancipating from the lines,great.

    ReplyDelete

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...