Saturday 2 July 2016

THE FREE BIRDIE

I was nest alone but satisfied, contended within my borders,
You, a free birdie of the blue sky took asylum in my nest,
Maybe exhausted of flying continuously or frightened of the hot air,
Or to avoid threats from stalker-birds or pestered by loneliness.

You pecked me in adoration, tweeted the melody of your heart in my ear,
Assured me of the partnership and showed the dream of a future together.
You openly appreciated my nest, my feather, my beak, my tone,
Acknowledged my gesticulation, devotion, dedication for you.

I noticed you stealthily watching those wildernesses,
Even while playing the love-game! Singing the rhythmical tone!
Is in the back of your mind the past pleasures of that blue sky?
Will you flee to the wilderness of the atmosphere someday?  

If that is your state of mind to resign from the union,
If you want to flee from me and feel free yet again,
Then start digging a pit for my burial right from today,
Or leave leaving an ember in my nest while I am in deep-sleep.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...