Friday 1 July 2016

THE FLOWER AND HER PRINCESS

The princess abandoned the garden abruptly,
Throwing the flower on the ground, dismantling its petals,
After playing with her, inhaling her fragrance,
Touching, feeling and enjoying the softness of her petals,
But didn't pay heed to her cries, her pain, her wishes,
Even didn't look back to see what happened to her.

Tons of questions raised in her dissipated little heart,
"Where I went wrong? What more was expected of me?
Do I deserve that rudeness? Is it my destiny?
Who is at fault? Who is fake, unreal, dodger?
Myself? My emotions, devotions? Or the pleasure I delivered?
Or the princess? Her intentions, attitude? Her disposals?"

"I procure color from the sun, fragrance from the nature,
And thus I am natural, pure, pious and decent.
God designed me by assembling simplicity, beauty,
Softness, fragrance and sweetness as ingredients.
Maybe I was wrong taking for grant the princess,
As a goddess who deserve my beauty, aroma and bounty.
Maybe I wrongly preferred her to be genuine and great,
Who would assess my worth, respect my soul.
Maybe I was erroneous in my perceptions, selection of her,
As a divine recipient, a noble and adorable heart."


"I am certain now that she is not a princess or goddess or angel,
But just a mistaken identity who was roaming whimsically.
Or maybe she is an actress carrying out character of princess,
In a theater who trespassed into my life to create turbulence
Or maybe she is a whimsical who visits the garden regularly,
To pluck flowers indiscriminately, heartlessly for her appetite, pleasure."

"But nothing unreal, artificial in my appearance, approach,
Intention, devotions, dispatches and sacrifices for her,
For I know I had one short but glorious life to live,
One great responsibility of fulfilling His divine orders,
To devote, sacrifice my life for a sacred and divine cause."       

1 comment:

  1. You captured heartbreak in such a beautifully creative way. Frustration, shock, hurt, and disarray are deeply felt in your words. Great write!

    ReplyDelete

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...