Saturday 16 July 2016

QUERIES

She was stunned to witness his humbleness, patience and dedication,
His incredible straightforwardness, adoration and open confessions.

Her psyche got laden with suspicion and confusion about his intentions,
Hence she came out blasting all cylinders with some down-to-earth questions.

"Why do you love me so much? Why you opted me to shelter in your nest?
A lot of them are there in the sky for your aspirations, choice and quest.
Is it not childish to fall for me knowing pretty well who and how am I?
Is it not silly to expect a bond from the free birdie of the blue sky?"

Bearing a broad smile on his lips, to her queries the bird replied,
"Yes childish I am and my love too is innocent, honest and forthright as a kid.
A loving heart is always babyish, may you call it an immature decision: yes it is so,
The great feelings called love comes from the heart and not from the brain, you know.
I didn't love you: rather it happened that the passion for you germinated on its own,
Now I am helpless, it is all on you to accept me, my love, my emotions or disown."

"You are free to fly as high as you wish in your dreamed sky, I imposed no bar,
However, I firmly caged you in the cave of my heart fully, finally and for ever." 

1 comment:

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...